You can view a photo album compilation of work on the home over the past 2 years HERE.
Watch a video about the project kick-off here https://youtu.be/LFvLMYdNfgU
May 2019 – construction is well underway.
February 2020 – three floors in process
The Home PROVIDES:
– 20 dormitory rooms for children’s accommodation to benefit up to 100 children
– 5 Rooms for teacher quarters
– 3 Rooms for staff
– Kitchen & Dining rooms
– 2 rooms for office and meetings with guests
– Separate toilets and showers for girls, boys and teachers
– 24 hour running drinking water installation
– Library and computer lab room
– For sport, volleyball playground, football playground, badminton field, table tennis games, etc.
– Auditorium capacity for up to 150 children
-Land for the children and staff to grow their own vegetables and food for sustainability, as well as to teach agricultural skills to the students.
We need your generous support!
You can donate today via PAYPAL or mail us a check. Learn more…
$50 will help to buy school books and supplies for one child.
$100 will help to cover school uniform expenses per child.
$300 will cover the yearly school tuition fees per child
$500 will cover yearly food expenses per child in the home.
$1000 will cover all the expenses for one child for one year.
$4,000 will help to cover 50 children annual tuition fees.